When you receive your Work Record Card you should make sure there are no errors in the reporting of your earned hours from your employers. If you discover a discrepancy, please immediately notify the Collections Department. To submit an Hours Discrepancy, simply fill this form out and it will be sent to the Fund Office. If you should have any questions concerning your Benefits please refer to your Carpenters Health & Welfare Summary Plan Description, or call the Fund Office at 215-568-0430.

Oops! We could not locate your form.